Position : Brand Strategist
Location : Andheri West
Work Type : Full time/ Work From Office.
Working Days : Monday to Saturday (11 to 8)
Salary Bar : 24-36 LPA
We are looking for a Strategist with brand strategy experience to join our team here in company. This person will be responsible for the development and management of strategic initiatives on a global, highly-recognized, mass beauty brand across multiple brand initiatives and integrated campaigns in different markets. You will help the client drive their business forward and move the needle towards their goal of becoming the #1 digital brand for Millennials and Gen Z within the beauty category.
This person is passionate about brand strategy and beauty, culturally savvy, trend-aware and is always proactively seeking out opportunities.
What you will do:
- Have a strong understanding of all the ways brands connect with people in today’s world – from traditional media to digital to social activations and beyond
- Leverage research, data, social listening, beauty//culture trends and independent analysis to develop an understanding of what is most relevant to our business and our consumers in terms of blue ocean identification in the beauty category.
- Develop the right solution for every problem by understanding the audience, writing briefs, setting goals, and driving output from the team and external partners.
- Understand the creative process and be able to inspire a creative team to think differently about a problem and arrive at fresh, new and interesting ideas.
- Work with the multi-functional team to ensure brand positioning and relevant actionable along with business goals are met.
Who you will be :
- 5-8 years in strategic brand planning/related experience in a traditional/digital agency setting
- At least 3 years Experience of working with an agency or beauty brand as a brand strategist/ Marketing Manager.
- Category experience in beauty is a plus, CPG/global brand experience is ideal
- Culturally astute, informed and interested in consumer behavior.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the beauty industry
- Able to juggle multiple assignments at once and lead projects with multiple contributors
- Clear, crisp and concise communicator with strong interpersonal, verbal and writing skills