The IT leader is responsible for handling all company client IT services and operation (BPO services) as well as developing applications and software.
- Handling all daily IT Management operation with client include Analytics, Artificial intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud computing – IT Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Data Entry, Mobile technology â€“ Mobile App Development Service, Security – IT Security (Endpoint protection â€“ Antivirus – UTMâ€™s and Firewalls), Software development – Custom Software Development â€“ DevOps, IT Support Services (Help Desk and Remote Support – Monthly server performance tune- up – Pre-emptive maintenance visits).
- Handling all project for developing application or software
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and laws, High quality of risk management, Increasing internal efficiency.
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the organizationâ€™s operational and fiscal
function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the companyâ€™s
plans and programs.
- Increase profitability and reduce costs by acquiring new customers and opening new markets.
- Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long-range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
Important Leadership Traits:
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strategic mindset.
- Professional business acumen.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability to lead and manage
- Continually drive effective results.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- English Fluent writing and speaking.
- Knowledge and experts in program language (coding) with difference program
- Experts in Microsoft Dynamic, SAP, Oracle
- Strong attention to deadlines and keeping schedules on track
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in IT
- Professional certificate
- 15 +years of BPO experience in all IT sector (Technical, Infrastructure, Developer, Coding, Project, Application, and software)
- Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
- Executive Presence and ability maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments
Target company to hire from
Looking to assistance VP, Senior manager from Accenture or Infosys or other BPO companies providing IT services
- Job Type: Full-time, Contract.
- Location: Riyadh – Saudi Arabia.
- Age should be 35-40 years