Position: Ecommerce Head
Location: Andheri West
Work Type: Full time/ Work From Office.
Working Days: Monday to Saturday ( 11 to 8 )
Salary Bar: 24-36 LPA
Ecommerce Head Description:
We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative person who can work with all levels of the organization. The e-commerce manager will be required to conduct research and monitor d monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics. The person will be responsible for creating & managing listings, optimising product visibility, researching new opportunities in marketplaces and onboarding, analysing data and growing revenue through each marketplace.
Ecommerce Head Responsibilities:
– Formulate the strategies, driving the sales performance, monitor the growth the conduct periodic sales review.
– Managing day-to-day operations, listings & faster order fulfilment for all marketplace.
– Responsible for achieving growth objective, including net sales and net margin percentage.
– Managing end to end operation for marketplace listings, inventory updates and sales on marketplace.
– Manage the marketing budget, entire brand management, product management, product marketing, drive customer research and ROI optimization.
– Coordinating with the warehouse team for order process, packing and stock maintenance.
– Conduct competitive analysis to evaluate market trends and identify new opportunities.
– Participate in promotions, campaigns on various marketplace activities.
– Has basic knowledge of Personal Care/Cosmetic industry would have an upper hand.
– Should have managed high budget marketplace campaigns (1 million minimum)
– Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
– Ability to lead and inspire a team
– Should have strong knowledge on every beauty segment marketplace (Nykaa, Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Purplle and others)
– Have strategic mindset for company’s sales and campaign growth
– Should know how to run ad campaigns in marketplaces
– Strong organizational skills
– Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.