The CEO is responsible for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership for the company and will closely coordinate and work with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team.
Experience: 20+ Years
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: As per Saudi Arabia standard
Industry: BPO/ KPO
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the organizationâ€™s operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the companyâ€™s plans and programs.
- Increase profitability and reduce costs by acquiring new customers and opening new markets.
- Analyze and make recommendations on the impact of long-range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
- Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
- Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
- Evaluate companyâ€™s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
Important Leadership Traits:
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strategic mindset.
- Professional business acumen.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability to lead and manage
- Continually drive effective results.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- English Fluent writing and speaking.
- Experts in SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamic
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Accounting or Finance or related, as well MBA
- 20 +years of BPO experience as CEO or VP or General Manager on the following companies:
âœ“ Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
âœ“ WNS Global
âœ“ EXL Service
âœ“ Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
- Executive Presence and ability to maintain a calm demeanor in high-stress environments.
Mobile/ Whatsapp: 91+9920698532