Position: Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer
Experince: 0 to 4 Years
Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Noida
– Software development and design in a self-driven environment on very tight timelines with high degree of focus on quality.
– Take tasks from the JIRA board and drive them to completion – considering teams done criteria.
– Develop proof of concept; quick POCs to assess/ make technology decisions.
– Ensure 80% test coverage for all code developed.
– Work with Java developers to create modern dynamic web sites for enterprise applications.
– A team player with excellent communication skills.
– Must have a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
– Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and highly focused.
– Ability to thrive in a changing environment.
– Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple priorities.
Desired Skills and Experience
– A strong understanding of the SDLC and SDM especially Agile and preferably Scrum.
– Well-honed Java skills especially web application development skills and expert understanding of the modern Java web application stack (MVC architecture).
– Possesses expertise/ advanced level knowledge of at least four of following areas:
– JSP, AJAX/ JSF using Prime faces/ Rich Faces
– Spring (at least 2 from following: core, MVC, security, transaction, JPA, integration).
– Annotations and use in Spring projects for ORM
– Reporting in Java web applications using Jasper/ BIRT
– SOAP/ REST web services; should have used some form of security with these paradigms
– Writing and maintaining unit test cases using JUnit/ Testing
– Bank/ lending domain experience.
Apply: email@example.com OR Submit Resume