Position: HR Manager
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Relevant Experience: 7 -10yrs Exp
Employment Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 1.30pm to 10.30pm Mon to Fri
Report To: CEO
Summary of role;
The HR Manager will be responsible for drafting HR policies and processes along with all parts of the employee life cycle from employee relations, performance management to off boarding whilst taking ownership of the HR systems, health and safety. The Hr Manager role is to support the company while also leading Hr projects and identifying and defining the HR function for a growing business.
Main duties and responsibilities are (but not limited to):
1) To draft policies and processes and create a staff handbook in line with the companyâ€™s practices and provide continuous development in line with legislation changes;
2) Create and manage a performance development review system (appraisal cycles) and escalate information on training and development plans, salary and bonus information;
3) Create benchmarking and reviewing remuneration and benefits when needed;
4) To provide support and guidance to managers in regard to company policies and procedures along with advice on a range of issues including; disciplinary, grievance, employment legislation and contractual issues and managing ER issues;
5) Advising on performance for all staff, delivering effective performance evaluations and participating in appropriate disciplinary actions or performance improvement plans as required;
6) Provide support to employees across the business and develop and build internal and external relationships;
7) Drive a strong culture of engagement and positive employee relations across the business;
8) Create and mange HR information system in order to monitor and manage absence. Retention Counselling, Employee Exit Interview
9) Full & Final Settlement.
10) Preparation of letters (Offer, Confirmation, Promotion, Relieving etc)
11) Staff Queries & Grievance Resolution.
12) Quarterly Commission File for Infinity employees.
MBA in HR or similar discipline;
At least 7 – 10 years HR experience in Financial Services or Professional Services;
Broad knowledge and experience in employment law and employee relations;
High level of discretion, confidentiality and ethical business behaviour;
Computer literate and ability to use full range of Microsoft Office;
Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines.