Position: AGM/DGM – Taxation
Location: Lower Parel, Mumbai
Experience: 8+ Years Post CA
Gender: Male only
Salary: upto 30 Lacs
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Handling overall Direct tax / GST / Custom compliance across multiple states
- Devising and Implementing Tax Strategies, continuously reviewing the Taxation Laws and accordingly perform the Tax Planning Activities
- Reviewing monthly GST returns, Job Work Returns, ISD Returns and ensuring all the compliances are done on time.
- Attending to all the tax notices and enabling and expediting completion of assessments and pending cases
- Liasoning with fiscal authorities and coordinating with the tax consultant for various assessments/appeals.
- Maintaining Accounting Hygiene pertaining to indirect tax related GLs in SAP and reconciling the same with GST returns. advace
- Monitor/ implement changes in tax laws & its impact assessment.
- Monitoring and verifying Tax Audit Report, Transfer Pricing Report, income tax / wealth tax computation.
- Handling all Foreign Trade Policy and DGFT related matters. Procurement and Redemption of Advance Authorizations and EPCG Licenses.
- Reviewing Monthly TDS / TCS Payment workings and ensuring the same is discharged on time, review and filing of Quarterly TDS / TCS Returns.
- Analyzing the Double Taxation Agreements for assessing the Withholding Tax Implications pertaining to International Transactions.
- Monitoring and review of advance tax workings, eTDS Returns, Annual Information Returns and provision for tax
- To advise tax-planning and new initiatives and suggest necessary measures to enable us to avail maximum tax benefits available under the law.
- Ensuring compliances related to Duty Drawback and RoDTEP Scripts for timely availability and clearance.
- Prepare internal reports as required from time to time to provide compliance assurance.
Preferred candidate profile
- CA with 8 to 10 years of post-qualification experience
- The person must have worked in a medium to large manufacturing Company with multiple locations /states and must have managed indirect tax matters.
- Experience in dealing with indirect tax accounting in ERP systems SAP