Position : MS SQL DBA
Exps: 8yrs +
Location: MIDC, Andheri
- BE or BS Degree in one of the following
- g subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.8+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2008 and 2012 )
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on database products, services, protocols and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems.
- Manage versioning and objects related to the database in TFS.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
- Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs, system sprocs)
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints) as needed.
- SQL Database Operational support to tech users Of course.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance/backup and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Automate any manual DB process.
- Review processes and identify areas of improvement.
Current CTC :