JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR OF SERVICES
JOB SHIFT: US and UK SHIFT
EXPERIENCE: 12+ Yrs
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 2(Two)
JOB LOCATION: BANGALORE
TRANSPORTATION SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE BY THE CANDIDATE ONLY.
The Director of Services will provide direct leadership to our Implementation Services and product development team with an eye toward scaling our Services program to become a core offering in our strategy. This position reports to the CEO of the company and in this role, you will champion and promote a world-class services vision by providing leadership excellence in Services, product development, implementation planning, strategy, relationship building.
• Works collaboratively with engineers, QA, and business owners using software development methodology to deliver high-quality software.
• Mentor and develop the team into a cohesive high-performing group.
• Develop appropriate software documentation, including specifications, modules, designs, schedules, and test procedures. Support, maintain and document software functionality.
• Collaborate with the cross-functional leadership team to establish the product vision and roadmap.
• Drive the implementation of robust software systems with well thought-out architectural interdependencies
• Interact with CEO and CTO to ensure well integrated ways of working across all engineering disciplines as well as working with Project/Program Managers on staffing requirements.
• Lead and manage development teams, managers and individuals working on projects that include designing, implementing, testing solutions to meet system requirements.
• Minimum 12 years of experience in an IT company.
• 8+ years management experience in technology consulting / services management required.
• Demonstrated expertise in understanding customer requirements and proposing solutions.
• Demonstrated experience in managing and implementing business / technology transformation program.
• Ability to assess feasibility and costs of client requests.
• Handled multiple IT projects at the same time.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to persuasively articulate services offerings, solutions and technologies, and their business value to customers.
• Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
• Comfort level with ambiguity, but ability to drive to clarity.
Send me your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org along with following details.
2Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd