Position: Territory Sales Manager
Experience: 5 to 15 Years
Salary: According to market standard
We are looking to hire an experienced Territory Sales Representative that worked in selling of screen printing equipment or supplies such as inks, screen frames, and squeegees.
Individual must speak, read and write English and be able to travel. We will train the right individual on our equipment.
- Job Requirements:
- Experience in selling Screen Printing equipment or supplies.
- Must know the screen printing industry and customers
- Must speak, read and write English
- College Education; have a Bachelors degree or higher
- Highly developed communication and relationship building skills
- Track record of being a self-starter and goal oriented
- Should have or be able to get a US Visa for travel
- Up to 50% of Travel is required
- Must have own car for travel
- Person must have knowledge and experience selling screen printing machines, flash cures, and dryers or supplies (inks, chemicals, screens and squeegees)
- Individual must have demonstrated 5 years successful sales experience in the screen printing industry
- Should know major players in the industry
- Know major suppliers in the industry for inks, chemicals, screens and squeegees
- Traveled extensively visiting screen printing prospects and existing customers
- Must have worked for an International company
- Experience working with CRM database
III. Job Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed monthly sales projections
- Selling capitol equipment manufactured for textile screen printing industry
- Following established sales process
- Call prospects to find opportunities for sales of screen printing equipment
- Set up appointments for a weeks travel
- Travel visiting prospects locally and in different countries where leads are located
- Enter and maintain all company prospects in CRM database
- Do customer follow up on proposals and after installation
- Make sure all money is collected before equipment ships to customer
Travel expenses paid by the company.