JD for Techno-Functional Analyst
The skills which are key for the role of Techno-functional analyst are as under.
Essential skills for Techno-functional analyst:
1. Experience in requirement gathering for software development
2. Experience in writing User scenarios, user cases, and wireframes, Functional Specification Document / SRS for software development
3. Experience in SDLC and explaining to the development team about the requirements
4. Some experience in .net/ASP.net, c# .net, SQL (good to have)
5. Experience as software requirement analyst rather than a data analyst.