JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL ARCHITECT- JAVA
JOB LOCATION: BANGALORE, INDIA
TRANSPORTATION: SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE BY THE CANDIDATE ONLY.
JOB SHIFT: UK Sift
EXPERIENCE: 8-15 YRS
• Seeking a Java Solution Architect with 8+ years hands on experience in various java/j2ee technologies.
• Working with the development team to design robust and scalable APIs that contribute to the core platform of the company
• Working with partners to utilize those services and APIs
• Evaluates and anticipates impact of technical solutions on related projects.
• Writes technical architecture and solutions
• Translates technical solutions based on client’s needs and feasibility.
• Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
• Evaluates vendor products and prepares recommendations.
• Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
• Understands interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications upon the Target technical environment.
• Participates in project estimation.
• Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: JAVA, J2EE, RESTful, HTML5.0, AngularJS, JSON, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, JPA, Oracle, Maven & Ant
Send your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org along with following details.
Ready to work in UK Sift (1PM to 10PM?:
No can facility provided.