Designation – Senior Manager Sales Operation
Reporting to Director Sales (based in USA)
Experience: 5 to 12 years
Location: Linking Rd, Bandra (West), Mumbai OR Remote for Full Time
Our Client is looking for a Senior Sales Operations person to be a key contributor to our growing Sales Operations function. This role will be based out of Our Client’ office in Mumbai, India (OR Full Time remote). In this role, the analyst will be a key tactical contributor to Our Client’s Global Sales team and help to ensure accurate sales forecasting processes, Salesforce.com data integrity, correct entitlement attribution, and oversee aspects of order fulfilment and invoicing.
• Owning the CRM, sales automation, sales dashboard, the sales process as well as the sales training module
• Analyzing and improving the lead to closure conversion rate while reducing sales cycle.
• Implement new technologies and automation as needed to support sales team.
• Build key dashboards for leading and lagging indicators with respect to the Sales targets.
• Turn data and analytics into actionable insights for the Sales teams.
• Build and maintain the tech stack of the sales organization.
• Task automation and bringing agility to the sales team via use of technology.
• Understanding of various third party data sources and integration for account specific information.
• Other projects and initiatives as needed to support ongoing Global Sales Operations engagement.
• Must have an experience of working extensively in Salesforce CRM. (Sales/Service and Marketing Cloud).
• Must have an experience of working with a reputated Market Research company.
• Having an experience of migration from HubSpot to Salesforce would be added advantage.
• Able to work independently and meet requirements, maintains ownership, offers potential solutions, drives work to completion within specified timelines
• Work Experience in CRM Management, Project and Data Management and Research.
• Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong leadership, time management and organizational skills.