Designation: Pre-Sales Manager
Salary Bracket: 6 to 8 L pa
– The primary role of the Pre Sales is to provide technical advice, support and strategy to our customers and the Sales Team to deliver continued growth within the business.
– The Pre sales Manger is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and/or channel supported. – To understand, identify & analyze the prospects/Client requirements.
– Researches and understands the client’s industry. Deeply understands client business strategies and challenges.
– Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
– Participate in sales calls with sales management, Design the technical response to RFPs/RFIs and be part of the strategy definition with the sales team
– Driving sales strategies for attainment of periodical targets with a view to optimize revenue, both directly as well as through associate partners. Analyzing market trends/ requirements and accordingly forecasting sales
– Deliver customer presentation on cloud based services and offerings
– Deliver Proof of Concepts (POC). POC implementation plans and monitor the approval process – Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
– Upholds high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and reliability
– Training Sales team, partners and customers on the solution and supporting them in the implementation.
– To share market feedback with the marketing team. Presales person will often create the technical detail for use in marketing collateral.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Manage customer coverage improvement programs
– Initiative standardization in the set-up of new and existing services
– Excellent problem solving skills and high degree of patience
– Strong written and verbal communication skills –