PM/BA for Order Management
Salary: 10 lacs to 20 lacs
- 4-8 years experience defining requirements for front office trading systems at a top tier financial services institution or software provider, ideally with order management systems.
- Strong preference for agile development experience such as scrum or Kanban
- Prefer experience with product management
- Backgrounds can include management consulting
- Should have exposure to coding earlier in their career.
- Ensure developers are productive and effective with clear objectives. Capture and define requirements for core trading functionality of a new, fundamentally cross-asset trading platform.
- Provide thought leadership and structure for product management.
- Must have led project management for at least 3 release cycles
- Prefer understanding of Java development.
- Should understand source code management systems and best practices.
- Agile development methodologies strongly preferred, including specifics such as unit testing and continuous integration. Should understand a code talks philosophy emphasizing rapid interations with focus on mockups and visual designs more than lengthy documents.
- Exposure to Pragmatic Marketing or Lean Canvas is positive.
- Domain expertise
- Prefer strong quantitative skills with the ability to rapidly learn and understand new asset classes.
- A good listener who can understand needs and articulate requirements effectively to developers.
- Exceptional writer. Must be comfortable with and strong at initiating new projects with written documents before they shift more toward mockups in agile practices.
- Strong focus on detail.
- Results-oriented, practical, with a bias on for action and results.