Position: Lead / Architect Big Data (No. of Positions : 1)
Location: Andheri East
Experience: 7 to 9 yrs.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A
- Will be responsible for planning and designing next-generation -big-data- system architectures.
- Will be responsible for managing the development and deployment of Hadoop applications.
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network,database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee highdataquality and availability.
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
- Professional and technical advice onBigDataconcepts and technologies, in particular highlighting the business potential through real-time analysis
- An attitude that ensures safe and secure operations. A security first approach to dealing with everything
- Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals.
- Should possess good analytical and interpersonal communication skills. Able to write and communicate effectively
- Motivated to work in startup environment
Required Technical Skills:
- 6+ years of overall IT experience. Most of this exp in Java (Core Java, J2EE, Java collection, Java Multithreading)
- 3+ years of experience in Big Data (Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Impala, Hadoop,SparkSQL,SparkStreaming, HBase)
- Excellent working knowledge of Apachespark
- Hadoop Performance Tuning
- Implementing Kerberos security on the Hadoop cluster
- Commissioning and Decommissioning of nodes of Hadoop cluster
- Gooddatabase knowledge, analytical thinking
- Broad understanding and experience of real time analytics, NoSQLdatastores,datamodeling anddatamanagement, analytical tools, languages, or libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout).
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
Sr. HR Executive
T: +91-22-26843739 /40
http://www.thejobcircle.com | Register with us !