JOB TITLE: IT PROJECT MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: BANGALORE (INDIA)
JOB SHIFT: US or UK SHIFT
TRANSPORTAION SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE BY THE CANDIDATE ONLY.
EXPERIANCE: 5 Yrs to 8 Yrs
Reporting to the CTO, the IT Project Manager provides direction, leads and manages the development and implementation of small and large application projects with strategic impact on the core operations.
IT Project Management focuses on projects that involve software development. The IT Project Manager oversees one or more projects on an ongoing and regular basis. Individually, or as part of a team, be responsible for project planning and status, risk management, and issue resolution.
* Assembling a project team
* Assigning individual responsibilities
* Identifying appropriate resources needed
* Developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project
* Communicating project status and issues to team and management
* Acting to reduce risk and resolve issues Coordinate with other projects and work groups
* Be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provide a single point of contact for large scale, highly technical projects
* Solid understanding of business or technical process changes, implementations, and deployments
* 5-8+ years of directly related experience
*PMP certification a plus.