This key role will be the Head of Analytics managing a team of expert Research Analysts based out of India. The ideal candidate is a business-minded customer advocate who loves to use sound market research to uncover actionable insights that would have a direct impact on Customer business.
What You Will do:
• Lead a team that designs, execute and manage quantitative and qualitative
projects including, analyses, execution, report writing and presentation to
ensure client specifications have been met.
• Manage multiple resources and projects concurrently to ensure successful
completion of analytic projects. He/She will quickly learn market research
video analytics specific to the organization.
• Lead a team of research analysts who expand upon the existing customer
success dashboards and partner with the customer success team to improve
processes and tracking mechanisms across all segments of the business.
• Manage internal stakeholders and partners cross-functionally to refine the existing customer health score that leads to higher customer engagement.
• Lead a team that performs analysis to make recommendations on future
consumer purchasing trends and Customer Success operational support.
They create compelling PowerPoint presentations which tell the analytic story, demonstrating their value by providing actionable insights with
• Serve as primary contact on all phases of the analytic project from problem definition through presentation, appropriately managing stakeholder expectations throughout the project.
• Creates an environment where data and analytics professionals can develop their skills and grow their careers through taking on increased responsibility and adding value to the organization
• Head of Analytics will lead end-to-end data management and analytic
execution. Well-versed in quantitative analysis, research, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering, segmentation and predictive modeling techniques.
• Deep understanding of analytical and statistical techniques, and must be wellversed in data exploration & visualization tools.
• Apply and demonstrate an advanced level of understanding and knowledge of appropriate statistical applications and research design techniques.
• Lead a team of aspiring and talented research analysts and be a role model for their success and growth.
• Be up-to-date with industry trends: economy, regulation, consumer (audience) trends, tech, etc.
What You Will Need:
• A Bachelor’s degree and preferrably Masters in related field.
• Minimum 10 years experience in delivering analytic results working within database marketing, analytics ideally in the marketing or marketing research field.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience working in a management or leadership
• Experience with strategic planning using quantitative techniques • Experience ramping up analytics programs with new projects, including integrating with work of other teams to ensure analytics approach is aligned with account strategy and available data.
• Ability and willingness to take a hands-on execution role where required to support project needs and team development
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Management and team mentoring.
• Deep knowledge and experience applying web analytics or other analytical tools
• Strong command of quantitative methodologies
• Strong business acumen and intellectual curiosity — you must be able to
process and understand information quickly, diagnose issues and make
• Expertise in converting qualitative and quantitative information into clear frameworks, narratives and visually compelling presentations for an executive audience.
• Willingness to challenge conventional norms and views, persistence and
intellectual curiosity to evaluate leading approaches
• Experience in global market research
Who You Are:
• Action Oriented – Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision,
roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen
• Intellectually Curious – Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and
embrace respectful, radical candour with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development
• Collaborative – One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and
understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is