DevOps & Test Leader
Salary: 10 to 20 lacs
- 5-10 years including at least 3 years leading people
- The candidate must have experience with a well-regarded global company or technology consulting company.
- Create a world class DevOps capability. Serve as a thought leader. Distinguish the Think Liquidity by creating evidently market-leading agile, continuous integration, automated testing and profiling, and continuous and automated deployment.
- Contribute to developing effective, consistent, highly productive agile practices across all areas.
- Serve as the final point of accountability for reliability and performance before releasing software to production.
- Previously introduced DevOps newly to an organization, and evolved the function to a high state of maturity.
- Managed at least 8 people for at least 3 years.
- Evidence of new invention, innovation, or achieving competitive edge through technology.
- Agile and CI automation
- High performance Java design patterns
- Static profiling for code quality and security
- SQL Server expertise
- Domain expertise
- Educational background should include a quantitative degree from a competitive school. Graduate level studies are preferred.
- Experience working in other global cities, such as London or New York, is positive.
- We value intelligence; self-sufficient drive to reliably perform high quality tasks with minimal direction; and integrity to treat people well, do what they say, and contribute to a culture based on trust.