- Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle database architect.
- Oracle 11g database management.
- SQL performance tuning.
- SQL Plan Management.
- Automatic workload Repository(AWR).
- Automatic Database Diagnostic Management(ADDM)
- Oracle 11g new feature usage and concepts.
- Compression Techniques(Basic/OLTP),Table Partioning, Datapump
- Utilities, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting.
- Expert level SQL coding experience.
- Data Modeling
- Experience with table space, flashback log, undo, redo and archive log management.
- Oracle OEM grid
- Understanding RAC architect.
- Qualification required B.Tech, B.E, and BSC.
2. Should have 3 years experience working as a DBA.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
4. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
5. Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users.
6. Must have the ability to work on multiple projects