Position: Corporate Finance Head
Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai’
Experience: 15+ years
Salary: Upto 50 lacs ( No range for extraordinary candidate)
Please note we are seeking experienced CA or Post Graduate / MBA in Finance with 15+ years of experience to head corporate finance department and mainly responsible for fund raising for various group companies. Seasoned corporate finance person with in-depth experience in fund raising will be preferred.
The main key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Raising funds domestically and internationally, through IPO’s, public and private debt markets and from banks.
• Establishing relationships with investors, banker, lawyers and ad-visors.
• Raising fund via debt funding instruments including domestic and foreign currency term loans, bonds, ECBs, working capital finance, etc
• Must be aware of various financial structuring products like, Insurance credit enhancement, Non balance sheet financing, SBLC financing
• Negotiate and finalize terms of financing, explain complex project details to banks
• Managing M&A and structuring transactions
Skills & Competencies:
• Should have active verifiable contacts for Syndicate loan and Bond departments of Banks
• Self-starter with energy to work long, flexible hours and to tight deadlines
• Strong financial modelling and analysis capabilities
• M&A analysis (e.g. identification of potential acquisition targets or buyers)
• Willing to travel as require
Please send your resume to us on firstname.lastname@example.org along with following details.