Qualification and Skills :
· 5 to 6 years of experience in IT
- BE or B-Tech degree in Computer science or related field.
- Strong experience in SOA. Demonstrated Professional Services and Consultative experience within a SOA Integration team, preferably working on the End to End Integration projects from Design to Implementation. Firm understanding of multi-tier web based application architecture and application frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge in Java/J2EE. Experience developing and integrating enterprise applications on Linux and Windows platforms. Extensive experience with Java/J2EE based frameworks, like Spring and middleware technologies.
- Experience with Spring toolkits including, Spring Framework, Spring web flow, Spring Webservices, Spring Security, Spring AMQP, Spring AOP, Spring XD, Spring Integration, Spring Batch.
- Experience Apache toolkits including, Apache Velocity, Apache Lucene, Apache camel, Apache POI.
- Experience with Hibernate multitenant architecture.
- Experience with BPM platforms like Activiti.
- Experience with Message Queues (e.g. ActiveMQ).
- Experience with ESBs (e.g. Mule)
- Sizing and Troubleshooting large distributed Java and BPEL Applications within the infrastructure
- JVM Tuning Experience, Monitoring JVM Resources in a Production Environment, Analysis of throughput and heap
- JBoss configuration and clustering. Multi-tenant environments on JBoss. Experience deploying objects between development, test and production environments. Working knowledge of Linux scripting
- Experience in SAAS development.
- High level knowledge in .net is preferred.
- Ability to effectively interact with both internal and external contacts in person, by e-mail, and over the phone
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and in writing.