Position: System Engineer
Exp: 4 to 6 years
We are an Australian Based MNC and having more than 50 branches in INDIA
• Installing, Configuring and Hardening of Windows Servers
• Installing, Configuring and Managing DHCP / DNS Services.
• AD Replication monitoring and regular health checks to be performed.
• User account management
• Creating Group Policies and implementation as per standard procedures
• RAID Configurations and Disk management utilities
• Perform Security Health Check of Windows servers and other compliance related activities
• Controlled shutdown and restart of services and dependencies
• Coordinating with different lines of services with SLA.
• Incident Escalation and Progress Monitoring
• Deployment of operating systems
• Perform timely Patch management as per the schedule
• Antivirus management
• Generation of Monthly Patch Report
• Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Planning
ESSENTIAL / TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS :
• Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in System Administration
• Excellent knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems like Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 with in-depth knowledge of Services like Active Directory / DNS etc.
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server (2005/2008)
• Excellent knowledge of Internet Information Server (IIS6/7)
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server
• Knowledge of Networking – TCP/IP
• Knowledge of Security concepts
• Knowledge of Backup exec, Vranger pro and DFS replication to manage and report on overall backup status daily.
• Good knowledge of tape management processes
• Good knowledge of WSUS deployments
• Competent in server system administration, 2003, 2008r2, 20012 including server clusters and load balancing.
• Good knowledge of AWS loads balancing.
• Excellent knowledge of Citrix Xenapp / Windows Terminal Server
• Understanding of Network Operations and Topologies
• Microsoft Certified Professional with current Microsoft Technologies MCITP
• Citrix certification
• VMware certification
• ITIL V3 Certification
• Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
• Functional and Technical knowledge.
• Customer focus.
• Organized and methodical.
• Process driven.
• Quick Learner & Adaptable to change.
• Ability to assume independent assignments.