Position: Sr. Marketing Executive
Exp: 1-3 years
• Increase web traffic using SEO and other techniques and provide analytics and reports
• Increase Lead Generation Activities which includes performing
– Web Demo
– Creating blogs
– Writing Press Releases
• Engaging online community through forum and blogs
• Manage web content
• Provide guidance to management in industry trends4.
• Team with Businesses, Sales and Product Manager to provide recommendations on catalog pricing
• Voice-of-customer planning and support of customer interviews and surveys
• Development of value propositions and value pricing analysis, Product promotion and launch activities
• Creating and owning strategic marketing platform, including target market definition, messaging, competitive positioning, packaging, and pricing for company products
• Developing, planning, and executing marketing programs and campaigns aimed at raising awareness of company’s products in the market. Programs will be customer-facing, partner-facing, and community-facing.
• Creating and distributing of product-centric content into the market utilizing a variety of content streams: video, writing, website, blogs, podcasts, social media etc.
• Developing sales support materials (company/product presentations, sales scripts, demos, cheat sheets, etc.)
• Delivering product expertise, crafting real world solutions, writing local collateral to reach customers with a consistent and relevant message
• Develop the sales strategy for products and solutions. Analyze the sales cycle and channel mix for products and formulate ideas and approaches to optimize the selling process
Send your updated resume if role is matching to your profile.