Position: SharePoint Developer
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server & Apps 2010 & 2013. Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future software release versions. Other responsibilities may include:
- Architecture and design of SharePoint implementations using best practices.
- Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows
- Microsoft .Net Development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform
- Development of custom web parts
- Design and development of Business application dashboards
Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment.
The SharePoint solutions developer will have 6+ years of experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications on MOSS, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013 SharePoint Apps, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalogue and Web Services in a variety of business environments.
Must be able to assist in design and development reviews.
Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
Skills required for this position include:
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
- Experience with Web Services (WCF).
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments is preferred.
- Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
- Experience with SQL Server Enterprise Edition (developing stored procedures, triggers, complex views)
- Experience with Objected Oriented Programming & .Net.
- Experience with WCF / WS.
- Experience with IIS server.
- Experience with understanding of SharePoint 2013 & SharePoint Apps & SharePoint Apps & SharePoint Apps.
- Experience in working with TFS 2010 / 2012.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of development lifecycles (ALM / SDLC).
- Experience with test automation.
- Experience with workflows / migration / design.
- Exposure to the SharePoint 2013 & SharePoint Apps is preferred