Position Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead
Experience: 3 to 10 years
Job location: Banashankari, Bengaluru
Software Engineer for eCommerce development is primarily responsible for the design, architecture, and development of web site solutions, including customizations, data modelling, screen changes, security definition, and work flow. The Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship. The Lead must be able to create and communicate innovative solutions to business issues and processes leveraging their knowledge of eCommerce solutions. Moreover, the Lead is responsible for assigning resources to specific application design and development tasks, defect resolution, and production application support.
Duties and Responsibilities-
– Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
– Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
– Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
– Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
– Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web applications.
– Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
– Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
– Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
– Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
– Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
– Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users.
Desired Skills & Experience-
1-2 years of technical experience in this specific discipline.
3+ years experience as JAVA/J2EE Developer.
2+ years experience with eCommerce development.
Ability to design and develop effective technical solutions using Java, J2EE, SQL, SOAP, WSDL, and XML.
3+ years experience mentoring developers and guiding the team toward clear objectives.
Strong decision making skills with an understanding of where projects fit into the overall business strategy.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Experience developing integrations to external payment gateways, product, and order management systems.
Send your resume to us at email@example.com along with following details:
Can travel till Banashankari?