Designation: Senior Manager Operation
Department: Operation Data Center
Salary Bracket: 10 to 16 L pa
– Responsible for maintaining service level agreements (SLA) agreed with customers.
– Managing entire datacenter operations at two locations.
– Managing Data Center Services for Efficloud, responsible for management & delivery of Efficloud Services, which includes Public cloud services, virtual private cloud services, Web Services, Database Services, Storage, firewall, Backup etc.
– Supports and collaborates with team members, software vendors, and other technical staff on project efforts to achieve implementation plans and timelines. Review and monitor systems for availability, error conditions, adequate space allocation, backup integrity, and performance to ensure system stability.
– Define, maintain and execute operations processes to ensure smooth operations.
– Provide reports and capacity data to support metrics for hardware warranty, software licensing and asset management systems
– Major role to handle and resolve daily issues and to work with the staff to improve customer satisfaction. Analyze customer feedback and customer related statistics
– Provide feedback, training Session, and other team development exercises. Implement measure to provide motivation for employees
– Should have Knowledge of VMware, HYP-V 2012, Backup, Networking & Security , Microsoft IIS, Active directory, databases
– Should have used ITSM based ticketing tools.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
– 8 to 12 years of experience in IT technology support & operations.
– Minimum 3 -4 years of experience in managing datacenter operations
– Team management experience
– Experience with IDC would be added advance
– Engineering degree or Diploma