Position: Senior Development Manager
Experience: 10+ Years
Job location: Andheri (Near to stn)
Salary: upto 25 lacs
Key activities to be performed are:
• Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timeline while ensuring that projects remains on target to meet deadlines.
• Collaborate with Product Management in defining the Product Vision, direction.
• Fosters teamwork and collaboration within cross-functional agile/scrum teams.
• Directs teams to ensure sound design, process and quality practices are followed.
• Provides employee and team coaching and mentoring.
• Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with employees.
• Monitors and evaluates completion of tasks and projects.
• Coordinate release and sprint planning
• Interfaces with senior management to report on project milestones, to present project needs and technical knowledge.
• Must be able to assume project responsibility and deliver on milestones of Development and Testing Teams.
• Ability to manage a team of diverse skills and personalities.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal English).
• Possess a positive attitude and is a self-starter, action-and-result oriented
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
The core values of our company are excellence, sustainability, courage, passion, and trustworthiness. Each and every team member at our company is expected to demonstrate these in their day to day work. Software test engineers are expected to have at least some experience in the industry and the following is expected for qualification to be interviewed for this position:
• 10+ years experience developing and/or managing software projects.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with Scrum or other agile development processes.
• Knowledge and experience with software development languages.
• Hands-on-working experience in web technology. Nodejs, JAVA,
• Understanding of Manufacturing Domain knowledge desirable
• Understanding of Data Analytic concepts