We’re looking for a Regional Food & Beverage Brand Manager to execute all operations, growth, and marketing throughout our current and future stores in India. This individual will grow our brand in India on both the corporate and franchise store levels. The Regional Food & Beverage Brand Manager will ensure brand standards are held at a superior level in order to expand our growth and profitability throughout the country. If you have proven experience managing high quality, multi-unit retail food and beverage operations, please read on.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
• Assist store managers in implementing strategies and tactics that WOW every guest.
• Ensure Edible Arrangements’ exceptional standards are held consistently in all company and franchise retail locations throughout India.
• Responsible for setting and achieving annual revenue and profit goals with store managers.
• Develop strong relationships with store managers and store associates in the Indian market to develop and achieve market specific business plans.
• Develop and create partnerships with new business partners to expand our footprint across the country.
• Train and assist with all store operating functions. This is a hands-on, front line support role requiring an individual capable of executing all store management operations.
• Direct the successful operation, testing and implementation of new concepts, food products, equipment and technology for Indian stores.
• Develop local and regional marketing plans and initiatives for stores and assist those managers implementing these plans.
• Responsible for understanding the brand and sharing successes and opportunities with each store to identify their areas of opportunity.
• Responsible for all merchandising and marketing programs throughout the district.
• Help open and operate all new and existing retail locations throughout the country.
• Manage the region to ensure that we attract, retain, and develop the talent necessary to deliver exceptional service to our guests.
• 7+ years of multinational experience in field, corporate, or franchise food and beverage operations; graduate level degree preferred
• Bilingual skills – Fluent in English as well as Hindi
• Significant experience in developing and implementing local and regional marketing plans in a retail environment
• Fast casual, quick service, retail, franchise, and/or hospitality industry experience
• Ability and willingness to be active in all store functions, including all front line operations
• Strong ability to build relationships (internal and external), effectively communicate and positively influence direct reports and other key constituents
• Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results
• Ability to handle multiple tasks within a constantly changing and demanding environment
• Strong project management and organizational skills; demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects
• Excellent communication (written and oral), and problem-solving skills
• Expert-level skill with Microsoft computer skills (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org