JOB TITLE: Quality Assurance Analyst
JOB LOCATION: BANGALORE, INDIA
JOB SHIFT: UK / US SIFT
TRANSPORTAION: SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE BY THE CANDIDATE ONLY.
EXPERIANCE: 4-8 YRS
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: (TL – 1) (Analyst-2)
* Bachelor degree.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with initiative and accountability.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
* Experience in Manual and Automation Testing. Black box Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Interface Testing, Mainframes Testing, and Database Validations.
Knowledge in Functional and System testing.
* Experience in Defect Reduction Techniques and Testing Cycle Time minimization procedures.
Experience in customer interaction in project discussion, weekly update calls, meeting calls, status report call.
* Team player.
* Experience managing multiple tasks.
* PC skills to include Word and Excel.
* Create Test Plans that document detailing a systematic approach to testing a system. The Plan will be used to verify and ensure that a product or system meets its design specifications and other requirements.
* Lead quality assurance testing and analysis on medium or larger-sized projects to ensure that the applications systems function properly and according to business standards and end-user specifications and requirements.
* Participate in walkthrough meetings on the development of, or changes within software application systems. Maintain knowledge of the full nature of the software application system including its purpose, parameters, and perceived capabilities and develops test plans, conditions, and cases used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge to ensure they function properly.
* Translate business requirements into testing scenarios to enable testers to effective validate software.
* Analyze and define processes in different Divisions or Functions.
* Document any problems resulting from the testing of software application systems. Ensure that all problems are communicated to all members of the project team including programmers, project manager, and business lead. Provide supporting documentation when problems are resolved. Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements.
* Re-test original problems to ensure their resolution. Provide supporting documentation when problems are resolved or if others are discovered.
* Produce high quality documentation: Technical, Issue Logs, user training.
* Interface with project stakeholders to ensure project quality and customer satisfaction.
* Leverage existing knowledge of business application architecture in project work.
* Identify and document plans for identifying the project’s testing activities and approach.
* Provide work estimates, in terms of time, and resources.
* Participate in discussions and initiatives in process improvement.
* Execute and create test plans and clear, concise test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products. Define moderate level scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing.
* Schedule and perform appropriate testing; submit errors and issues to development for correction, and retest once errors have been corrected following established procedures. Report test results and status as appropriate. Track defects and causal analysis to closure.
* Coordinate and perform basic testing projects from initiation through delivery. Ensure that testing projects are completed on schedule.
* May submit test plans and test reports for review and feedback.
* Assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction.
* Assist with alpha and beta testing; may prepare enhancement test plans used at beta site.
* Assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
* Participate in all phases of testing activities like Requirement Analysis, Test Case development, Reviews, Test Case Executions, Defect Management etc. following Software Development Life Cycle Model
* Maintain knowledge of new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in productive manner.
* Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
* Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
* Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.