As a Level II Linux Administrator, will be part of a team providing complete IT support to our customers, including issues on shared infrastructure, VPS containers, and dedicated servers.
• Linux Admin/ Linux internals and common UNIX daemons (Syslogd/httpd/sshd/NIS/NFS/SVN/Apache) with 3 years experience
• Experience in administering SVN(Multi site SVN Sync), JIRA
• Exposure to single sign on for windows and Linux
• Demonstrating the ability to diagnose complex customer application issues and provide quick and accurate solutions within a collaborative environment.
• Taking ownership of issues from identification through resolution.
• Providing technical support for Level II issues via helpdesk, Onsite, Remote Control and the telephone.
• Providing fellow system administrators and support representatives with technical support and guidance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
• Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
• Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
• Ability to debug and troubleshoot EDA environment, NIS, NFS, DHCP and DNS
Nice to have Skills:
• Experience in installing and managing EDA Tools (Cadence/Synopsys/Mentor) for 1-2 years
• Tool License management (FlexNet Manager/ Sam Suite/ FlexLM) experience 1-2 years
• Job Submission/load management tools (SGE/LSF/RTDA) experience for 1 year min
• Exposure to NetApp