Chief Marketing Officer – Job Description
job location: Coimbatore
Salary Range: 15 to 30 Lacs PA
We are looking for an experiencedChief Marketing Officer (CMO)to oversee all inbound marketing operations and advertising, electronic & web services, marketing channels, media relationships, and customers, also to develop marketing strategies and vision.
He will oversee a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts to enable growth in boost sales towards great success.
The main objective is to increase the Sales Qualified leads for our educational programs and boost the sales growth. Also need to encourage Brand Recognition in our targeting countries.
- Sets global inbound marketing strategy to drive awareness and demand for our inbound marketing and sales products
- Spread voice of the customer across the Organization by interacting with all the departments and regions.
- To direct teams that executes the day-to-day tactics. This includes things like pay-per-click campaigns, seo tactics, content development, website projects, and social media promotion, Brand, Product and content.
- looking at the financial health of marketing department which includes cost per lead, cost per follower, channel ROI metrics, purchase-funnel performance etc.,
- Ensures that the business brand is strong and consistent in all marketing strategies and tactics and the brands story is communicated creatively to attract as much attention as possible.
- To make smart decisions on marketing activities to be hired internally / outsourced based on context of the companys financial health, internal marketing capabilities, and industry position.
- Being able to accurately diagnose financial misalignments within the marketing department.
- To develop a roadmap, build strategies and come up with foresight to make changes in organization, team, and personal skill set to align with the company goals and objectives.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives.
- Drive and implement all marketing activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness across all aspects of the marketing mix, inbound and outbound.
- Travel to all our campus and target regions for our product promotions.
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment
- Define and coordinate marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation with our Sales team and implement lead-tracking and management processes
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics and reporting
- Implement and leverage the latest marketing tools and technologies
- Work closely with the Chief Sales officer to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are perfectly aligned with the Sales Strategy
- Utilize critical market & competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy
- Manage external agencies and relationships with marketing services
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with industry thought-leaders, marketing associations and advisors
Skills and Requirements:
- Agile leader to make marketing planning and processes
- Ability to understand and dig into their data with analytics tools, gathering real-time insights to inform their marketing strategy and programs.
- Manage and improve the quality of their content as well as engagement with customers and prospects.
- Communicate and Collaborate, and build strategic partnerships with other departments, working toward the common goal of delivering winning customer experiences.
- Excels in personnel development and coaching, financial analysis, and strategic thinking.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet rigid deadlines, be extremely comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable working
- Expertise in the business use of social networking, in digital marketing, and inbound Marketing.
- Have strong analytical skills and make timely decisions based on DATA.
- Experience in Hubspot Inbound Marketing process, funnels and Buyer Journey
- Superior leadership skills, having an ability to inspire and move a cross-functional team towards a unified direction with a common vision
- Effective relationship internally within the business as well as externally.
- Vast experience in leadership and an ability to motivate and promote professional development of a cross-functional team, having led that team from the conceptualization of a marketing initiative to its successful completion.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics