we are one of the leading recruitment firm based in Mumbai, working for our reputed clients on PAN India. we found your profile matching to below mention positions, pls read and apply for the same.
Job Description – Business Analyst – IT
Experience: 6 + Years
A Business Analyst must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and must have the ability to effectively bridge the gap between the business and IT organizations. As a Business Analyst you must possess the ability to quickly adapt and contribute to solution design across a broad range of industry verticals.
As a Technical Business Analyst the candidate must be comfortable working in the following scenarios and roles:-
• Comfortable in leading teams in the derivation of the Business Requirements, Business Processes, Specifications, User interface , Designs and High Level Solution Plans that drive a technology project.
• Must have very highly developed documentation skills, including Business Requirement Document constructs, high level User Interface documentation and other structured documentation.
• Must be an expert in conducting workshops and communicating with our Customers to ensure we manage Customer expectations all the way through the Project.
• As BA, the candidate will communicate with CxO & other senior level staff, through middle management and system administration and it is essential that the correct communication style is utilised.
• Must have the technical experience to support and provide input to the technical design of solution components.
• Ability to draft proposals and customer presentations, assist in the preparation of RFP responses and customer sales presentations
• Should be comfortable in developing functional scenario based test scripts, test data and taking a lead role in supporting User Acceptance Testing.
The BA is also a key participant on proposal efforts in providing pre-sales support to the Regional Sales team.
• Experienced with software analysis and design, including requirements traceability through all phases of the project lifecycle.
• 3+ years consulting experience, with particular focus on serving as a liaison between technical and business team members
• Participated in Quality Assurance and UAT of SharePoint rollouts
• Assisted developers and Stakeholders with web part creation
• Delivery of user adoption programs, including training curriculum and innovative SharePoint adoption programs.
• Deep understanding of information architecture, taxonomy, content types and their respective applicability to sites, site collections and SharePoint solutions.
– University degree required
– 6+ years business analysis experience in IT
– Prior consulting experience (internal or external) preferred
– Experience with at least one software development methodology preferred
– Experience in delivering projects in public web portal, custom web or windows application, cloud computing, mobility, or systems integration desirable
– Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
– Strong client interface and presentation skills
– Strong business acumen
– Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
– Excellent interpersonal skills-‘Customer Focus’
– Manages customer expectations effectively
– Ability to quickly build relationships
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Passion for learning
– Strong time management skills
Functional & Technical Microsoft knowledge of the following: -SharePoint
– Application integration
– Testing & Deployment
– User Interface Design